The Science of AgingScience-of-Aging.com collects and organizes information to understand and alleviate the detrimental affects associated with becoming older.
Specifically the purpose of this website is to:
- Disseminate information on the science of aging and related sciences
- Be intellectually stimulating and inspire others to learn more about the science of aging
- Advocate Research about Aging
- Review the work of Organizations in the Science of Aging
- Provide an unbiased review of current anti-aging therapies, their effectiveness, and possible dangers
The Science of Aging Timeline presents a chronological list of discoveries in biological aging. The Cell Theory Timeline presents a background on the history of how cells were discovered, and is meant to provide a brief introduction to the biology necessary to understanding the science of aging.